Today, I am excited to participate in Bruno and Kylie’s Demonstrator Training Program Blog hop! Our theme today is Customer and Team Thank you cards.
I love to make hand stamped Thank you cards! There is no better way to express my gratitude than with something made from my heart. I am truly grateful for my customers who watch my daily facebook lives, all my customers and club members, and my amazing Ink Cited Canadians Team. I am blessed me to have met each and every one of these wonderful people. My heart is truly full!
I am excited to share the card I am making for all my customers in the month of July. I appreciate them choosing me as their demonstrator and I am excited to share this card with them
I cannot wait to send these to my customers who shop with me in the month of July!
I used the beautiful Sweet as a Peach Stamp set to make this card. The background paper is from the coordinating You’re A Peach Designer Series paper. This paper Pack is also part of the 15% off sale that Stampin up! has on right now. It’s the perfect time to stock up on the beautiful Designer Series paper offered in the Annual Catalogue.
I invite you to visit all of the blogs listed below and see the amazing creativity of these talented demonstrators! Please be sure to leave a comment as I know it would make everyone’s day to hear from you!
Here’s a look at all the products I used to make my Thank you cards. If you like what you see and you live in Canada, I invite you to shop with me by selecting any of the photos below. You will be directed to my online store where you can choose from all of the current Stampin up! products. If you order is between $60 and $200, please enter the following Host code and I’ll send you a free card kit package. It will be a surprise in the mail from me!!
If your order is over $200, please do not use the host code as you will qualify for your very own Stampin rewards that you can choose right before you check out! PLUS, I’ll still send you my exclusive July gift of a package of the Plenty of patterns Decorative masks:)
Here’s my gift to you when you order over $60 before shipping and tax and you use the host code CHQDAU3K. I will send you these Plenty of patterns Decorative masks and a hand stamped thank you card. I appreciate you!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!!
Sweet Symmetry Class! (includes shipping anywhere in Canada)
- Live on zoom July 24th @ 11:00am MST
- your $95 class fee (Total Value over $157) includes all of the following:
- Sweet Symmetry Suite Collection , includes the In Symmetry Stamp set, Symmetrical stems Border punch, Sweet Symmetry designer series paper (full package cut 6″ x 12″), Flirty Flamingo Gold Metallic Ribbon (Value $77)
- A 3 hour class including supplies to make 5 beautiful projects (value $50)
- Supplies to make 4 hand stamped cards
- All the cut pieces to create a 12×12 framed home Decor piece or you may turn this into a scrapbook page
- beautiful cloth Goody bag to hold your class supplies and gifts (value $10)
- Canada post pre paid shipping box (value $20)
- A surprise Prize patrol and pillow gifts handmade by me 🙂
- Whew! That’s a lot of amazing stuff coming top you in that box!
- Payment for the class is $95 by e-transfer to email@example.com
- e-mail me to let me know that you’d like to attend the class and if you’d like to make any substitutions or add ons to your Class Kit.
Already own the Sweet Symmetry Suite? No problem! At the time of registration, you can send me your alternate selections for the $67.25 value! Easy Peasy!
Some additional supplies that you will need to complete this class:
- Adhesives including Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Clear Blocks to mount your stamps
- These Ink pad colors… Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo, Night of Navy, Just Jade
If you’d like to add any of these items to your Class Box, let me know at the time off registration.
I can’t wait to see you at this class!
Today on my Facebook live video, I featured this Box Card. I have been wanting to create this card for quite a long time and I love how it turned out.
Here’s the link to my video from today…
Here’s the side view that shows how it opens into the box shape. It’s hard to believe that this card folds flat and fits into a normal size (A2) medium envelope. You can easily put a gift card or a small gift inside this card.
Below are the measurements for this card: (please see the video for instructions on how to make this card)
- Card base – Real Red- 8 1/2 x 10″, scored on the 10″ side at 2″, 3 1/2″, 6 1/2″, and 8″ Turn the cardstock to the 8 1/2″ side and score at 1 1/2″ and 7″
- Refer to the video for the diagonal scoring instructions.
- Side Panels – Basic Black – 1 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ (2 pieces)
- DSP layers – (Black plaid pattern) – 1 5/8″ x 5 1/8″ (2 pieces)
- Basic white inside layer – 2 3/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Circle die cut and co-ordinating Real red Scallop circle die cut – (For the front greeting)
Here’s a look at the card when it’s closed. I absolutely love all the fun little die cuts from the What’s Cookin’ bundle. Check out the embossed texture on the wooden cutting board.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!