Oh Happy Day!!
This gorgeous new Card kit has been uploaded to the online store!
Check out all the contents of this fun kit that makes 8 beautiful Christmas cards!
Here are the DETAILS:
- Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—4 each of 2 designs.
- Includes printed card bases, printed die cuts, adhesive, embellishments, gold foil die cuts, gold twine, and coordinating envelopes with gold foil accents.
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen, Gray Granite, Misty Moonlight, Poppy Parade, Real Red, So Saffron, Soft Succulent, Soft Suede
OH! I just love these adorable cards!!
Here’s a look at the stamp set included!
Click the link below to grab this amazing kit that’s only available while supplies last!!
Click here to order. Don’t forget to add on some extra supplies to get your order to $60 and get a qualifying FREE Sale-A-Bration item!!
Today, I am excited to participate in Bruno and Kylie’s Demonstrator Training Program Blog hop! Our theme today is Customer and Team Thank you cards.
I love to make hand stamped Thank you cards! There is no better way to express my gratitude than with something made from my heart. I am truly grateful for my customers who watch my daily facebook lives, all my customers and club members, and my amazing Ink Cited Canadians Team. I am blessed me to have met each and every one of these wonderful people. My heart is truly full!
I am excited to share the card I am making for all my customers in the month of July. I appreciate them choosing me as their demonstrator and I am excited to share this card with them
I cannot wait to send these to my customers who shop with me in the month of July!
I used the beautiful Sweet as a Peach Stamp set to make this card. The background paper is from the coordinating You’re A Peach Designer Series paper. This paper Pack is also part of the 15% off sale that Stampin up! has on right now. It’s the perfect time to stock up on the beautiful Designer Series paper offered in the Annual Catalogue.
I invite you to visit all of the blogs listed below and see the amazing creativity of these talented demonstrators! Please be sure to leave a comment as I know it would make everyone’s day to hear from you!
Here’s a look at all the products I used to make my Thank you cards. If you like what you see and you live in Canada, I invite you to shop with me by selecting any of the photos below. You will be directed to my online store where you can choose from all of the current Stampin up! products. If you order is between $60 and $200, please enter the following Host code and I’ll send you a free card kit package. It will be a surprise in the mail from me!!
If your order is over $200, please do not use the host code as you will qualify for your very own Stampin rewards that you can choose right before you check out! PLUS, I’ll still send you my exclusive July gift of a package of the Plenty of patterns Decorative masks:)
Here’s my gift to you when you order over $60 before shipping and tax and you use the host code CHQDAU3K. I will send you these Plenty of patterns Decorative masks and a hand stamped thank you card. I appreciate you!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!!
Sweet Symmetry Class! (includes shipping anywhere in Canada)
- Live on zoom July 24th @ 11:00am MST
- your $95 class fee (Total Value over $157) includes all of the following:
- Sweet Symmetry Suite Collection , includes the In Symmetry Stamp set, Symmetrical stems Border punch, Sweet Symmetry designer series paper (full package cut 6″ x 12″), Flirty Flamingo Gold Metallic Ribbon (Value $77)
- A 3 hour class including supplies to make 5 beautiful projects (value $50)
- Supplies to make 4 hand stamped cards
- All the cut pieces to create a 12×12 framed home Decor piece or you may turn this into a scrapbook page
- beautiful cloth Goody bag to hold your class supplies and gifts (value $10)
- Canada post pre paid shipping box (value $20)
- A surprise Prize patrol and pillow gifts handmade by me 🙂
- Whew! That’s a lot of amazing stuff coming top you in that box!
- Payment for the class is $95 by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- e-mail me to let me know that you’d like to attend the class and if you’d like to make any substitutions or add ons to your Class Kit.
Already own the Sweet Symmetry Suite? No problem! At the time of registration, you can send me your alternate selections for the $67.25 value! Easy Peasy!
Some additional supplies that you will need to complete this class:
- Adhesives including Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Clear Blocks to mount your stamps
- These Ink pad colors… Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo, Night of Navy, Just Jade
If you’d like to add any of these items to your Class Box, let me know at the time off registration.
I can’t wait to see you at this class!