It's as if the Amazing Starter Kit promotion that is going on right now isn't enough…Stampin up! has introduced this crazy great special!!
There are tons of items on sale right now and there's Free shipping on all orders place through me or you can get Free shipping on all orders over $200.00 if you place your own personal order online!! How cool is that??
Jut click here to get a list of all the amazing specials!! Contact me today to order your items at a discount and to get free shipping on your entire order!!!! But hurry… these specials are only good until November 30th!!
Have fun shopping from all the great specials!!!
Today I would like to share a fun layout for a card that I got from Heather Summers. We did a similar card in my Stamper's club this month and the ladies said they would like the measurements for the card, so I thought I would share them here.
This idea could be used for many different cards and not just Christmas.
Here I used the stamp set Merry Crittermas….I LOVE this set!!
Here's how the card opens…
I love gift card holders! they are so versatile…it seems that everyone could use a gift card…even the pickiest person on your list!
Here's the recipe for this fun card…
- Cut cardstock 4-1/4 x 11 inches
- Score along the 11 inch side at 2 – 3/4 inches, 4 inches, 5-1/4 inches, and 8-1/4 inches.
- Fold score lines according to the picture above and apply adhesive under the flap for the gift card holder part. Be careful not to put your adhesive too close to the top part where the opening for your gift card will be.
- Use the word window punch to "carve out" the gift card opening. You may need to do this twice across to make the opening wide enough for the card.
- Fold up the card and embeliish with stamps, punches etc.
- Use a or a clip or a Velcro dot to keep card closed
Have fun whipping up a few of these cards! I'd love to see a picture of your creations! 🙂
Take care and I'll see you tomorrow!