Today I have a cute little bunny tic tac box to share with you. I was inspired by Mary Fish for this fun project. Mary originally put her little bunny on a little box but I decided to put mine on a tic tac box as I thought the little tic tacs looked like little bunny tails 🙂
Here's the inside..
The dimensions on this project are easy:
- Cut Sahara Sand cardstock 2 1/2 x 3 5/8
- score at 1 1/2 and at 2 1/8
- attach to front and back of package of tic tacs (the openeing is at the top)
- punch two ears form the Blossoms petal punch (the smallest leaf)
- Punch 3/4 inch circle for head
- punch small oval for bum
- punch flower from itty bitty shapes punch pack
- attach pearl embellishment
- wrap container with ribbon
I hope you enjoy making these as much as I did. They are super fun and fast too!
Happy stamping….or should I say punching for this project.. 🙂