Today, I have a masculine card to share with you. I was inspired by the card on page 138 of the brand new Stampin up! catalogue for this card.
I love the simplicity of this layout and you can make this one both masculine or feminine by just changing up the colors and ribbons. You could also use pattern paper strips instead of ribbon.
This card uses one of my favorite new stamp sets called Memorable Moments. This is a very versatile set and I love how you can customize the year for both Birthday and Anniversary too.
Here's my list of supplies for this card:
- Stamp Set: Memorable moments
- Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crumb cake, Confetti White
- Ink:Early espresso, Soft Suede
- Accessories: Labels collections Framelits, Stripes Embossing folder
- Embellishments: Naturals Designer buttons, Linen thread , Satin Ribbon in Early espresso, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla (retired)
I hope your having a great day and I'll "see" you tomorrow!