Time to catch up after a busy weekend and and even busier Monday yesterday! Our weekend was filled with fun, starting with a girls night out on Friday to celebrate a good friend's 40th birthday, On Saturday we saw Madgascar with friends and on Sunday we continued to get some things done around the house. Kevin was busy painting the basement and Andrew was busy studying for exams. Speaking of Andrew, we went to his Awards ceremony at his school last night and we are thrilled that he had made the Grade 10 President's list!!!
We are so proud of him for all his hard work. Keep it up Andrew, you will do great!
A special thank you to my good friend, Cheryl for watching Amanda while we were at the school. I really appreciate all your help, especially on a school night! It was a late night for everyone so today we are playing catch up.
Which brings me to my post for today… I'm in love with the MOJO monday sketches! Here's the sketch 245 from yesterday…
And here's my take on the sketch…
Here's what I used to make this card:
- Cardstock: Confetti White, Rich Razzleberry,Baja Breeze, Daffodil delight
- Designer series paper: Floral district
- Stamp set: Betsy's Blossoms, Petite pairs
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry,Baja Breeze
- Accessories: Daffodil delight and Baja breeze Seam binding,
- Punches: 1 inch circle, small oval, 2 3/8 inch scallop circle, 1 3/4 inch circle, 1 3/8 inch circle
I hope you like today's card and thanks for being patient with me as I play catch up!
Congratulations Andrew!! Lovely card Rose 🙂
Thanks so much, Kristine!!