Like the card layouts from yesterday's post? Today, I have a birthday card share using the same layout.
Here are the specs for this card:
- Cardstock: Primrose petals, Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse, Confetti white, Daffodil delight, pool party
- Stamp sets: Petite Pairs, Mkae a cake
- Ink: Midnight Muse
- Designer series Paper: Patio Party
- Punches: 1 3/8 inch circle, 1 1/4 inch circle, corner rounder
- Other accessories: Fancy Fan Big Shot embossing folder, Midnight Muse and Primrose petals 3/8 inch satin ribbon.
I haven't forgotten that I promised to share more on Convention! In fact, I have TONS of pictures of display boards and ideas. I will post a few each day with my stamped project and you can refer back to the pictures anytime you like. 🙂
My fav… punch art!!
EEEk! Check out this fun punch art display!! Love it!! Click on the picture to get a larger view.
Hope your having a great day! I'm off to go for a bike ride with Amanda but I'll be back!