Well, it's been a busy (but productive) day of preparing Christmas card kits! If your interested in these check out the deatils in my blog post here.
Today I have a fun card to share using the new Elegant Butterfly punch and the coordinating stamp set called Papillon Potpourri.
The butterfly in the middle was first stamped in Primrose petals ink and the "rocked" in Midnight Muse ink. The punch cuts out the image beautifully! It's sitting on a single glue dot and then "fluffed up" to make it look as though it's flying. Love it!!
The other products used on this card are as follows:
- Primrose Petals cardstock, Whisper White cardstock
- Ink… Primrose petals. Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit
- Patio Party Designer Series paper
- Labels collection Framelits
- 3/8 inch stitched satin ribbon (Primrose Petals)
- In color Dahlias
Thanks for checking back today and Happy Friday !!!!!!!!