I am so happy to be back safe and sound from Leadership and I am even more excited to share all the fun things that I learned with you!
Today, I would like to share one of the swap cards I made. (I actually made three different ones this time )
I am just in love with the Hearts a Flutter bundle from the new mini catalogue!
I just love the stamps set and the matching framelits :
The following is a list of the products used to make this card:
- Hearts a Flutter stamp set 129249
- Hearts a Flutter Framleits 130159
- Cardstock – Crumb Cake, Real Red, Basic Black, Pool Party, Very Vanilla
- DSP (designer series paper) – More Amore
- Ink Pads – Real Red, Pool Party, Basic Black
- Punches - Small Heart punch, Scallop edge punch
Tip: To make the Pool Party Banner appear longer, I just snipped the top half inch and attached it behind the black cardstock at the top and then attached the remaining piece at the bottom.
Thanks for checking my blog today and I hope you`ll come back tomorrow and see another swap card.