Happy Sunday to you!
I hope your having a great weekend! It's family day long weekend here in Alberta and we are enjoying some relaxing family time. Amanda has a cold, so we decided to stay close to home, which means some crafty time for us. 🙂 more on hat later…
Ok… onto some fun stamping stuff… have you seen the new Pop-Up Posie Designer kit on page 18 of the mini catalogue? It's so much fun! You get a ton of stuff and a woodmount "Just for you" stamp too!
Take a look at everything you get for just $15.95…
Everything for bright, flowery tags—just add attitude.
* 9 embossed paper tags (ea. 2-3/4" x 3-1/2").
* 9 fabric covered brads: 6 Very Vanilla (3/8"); 3 Summer Starfruit (5/8").
* Precut paper flower pieces layer into 9 flowers; 6 layers of one style in 2 colors and 3 layers of one style in 1 color
* 9 pieces of thick Vanilla Baker's Twine (ea. 8")
* Just for You wood-mount stamp (1 stamp: exclusive to this kit)
* Adhesive and ink not included
Here's a card I made using the contents of the kit and a half sheet of soft suede cardstock. I just cut one of the tags in half to make a flower pot. There are 9 tags in the kit… that would make 18 flower pots! :)
To make the leaves, I just snipped two of the petals from the pool party flowers in the kit and attached then alongside the baker's twine.
I hope you like this quick, fun card!
Have a great day!