Happy Saturday to you!
Today I have a fun bouquet of flowers for my card share. It's been a while since I've played with this fun set called Mixed Bunch from the main catalogue. I'd almost forgotten how much fun these flowers are to stamp and punch out with the co-ordinating Blossom punch.
Here's the details on this fun card:
- Stamp sets: Mixed Bunch and A Fitting Occasion (greeting)
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper white, Raspberry Ripple
- Ink pads: Summer Starfruit, Tangerine Tango, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple
- punches: Blossom, 1 inch circle, 3/4 inch circle
- Embellishments: Raspberry Ripple 3/8 inch Stitched Satin Ribbon, In color Dahlias
- Big Shot products: Large Scallop Edgelits, Delicate Designs folder, Stripes Folder
I hope your having a great weekend so far and I'll be back to share some St. Patrick's day cheer tomorrow!