Today, I would like to share the scrapbook pages my club members got to make for July. I cased this layout from a similar one that I found on Pinterest and I now can't find the Pin to give credit to the designer! If it's you, please let me know!
The original deisgner used all non-Stampin up! products and her colors were more rustic. I wanted to use all Stampin up! supplies (of course :), and I also wanted make it more "girlish" so this is what I came up with.
These pictures are of my daughter, Amanda when she was three. She used to love to dress up in her princess dresses. Sigh… where does the time go?
Here's a list of supplies I used on these pages:
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz, Summer Starfruit
- Ink:Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz, Summer Starfruit
- Stamp Sets: Gorgeous grunge, Daydream Medallions
- Big Shot Dies: Typeset Alphabet Bigz, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz, Floral Frames Collection Framelits
- Embellishments: Subtles candy dots brads, Very Vintage designer buttons,Vintage Faceted Designer buttons, Wisteria wonder bakers twine