Today and am so thrilled to be invited to participate in The Crazy Crafter’s Blog hop!
Currently you are on my blog and my name is Rose Coleman. I am a demonstrator from Calgary, Alberta in Canada. I had the delightful pleasure of meeting Kylie in Hawaii on the Stampin Up! incentive trip. What a lovely lady she is and you are all so lucky to have an amazing leader like her! I am so excited to be here with all of you to hop along and see everyone’s creations!! Here’s a list of everyone who’s participating in the hop….
The theme for today’s hop is to choose products from the Sale-A-Bration or Occasions catty and design a project.
I have chosen to focus on the Occasions Catalogue and I am using the Sure Do Love you products on page 19. Oh there’s so much to choose from in this product suite!!
Here’s a look at my card….
It’s an interlocking gate fold card.I just love these new Lots to Love Box framelits Dies! You can do so much with them! For my card I used the heart frame lit to cut out my stamped image on the right side. I also used the same heart framelit to cut the negative space for the piece of DSP on the left. They attach on opposite sides of the card and when you close the card, they nestle so nicely together Like this…
This Framelit set is definitely a keeper! You can do so much with it!. You can make small boxes for treats, gift cards and note cards and of course it has 6 unique dies that co-ordinate perfectly with the Sure Do Love You stamp set!
Here’s how I made my card:
- Cut Rich Razzleberry cardtsock at 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and score at 2 1/8 from each side.
- Attach two pieces of the Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series paper measuring 1 7/8 x 5 1/4 to the outside panels
- Cut a piece of the Dsp with the white background and small hearts that measures 2 3/4 x 3 3/4
- Using the heart shaped framelit (from the Lots to Love Box Dies), cut the centre of this piece and save the heart shape for another project.
- Sponge the edges of this “negative shape” with Rich Razzleberry ink
- Stamp the heart shaped greeting with Rich Razzleberry ink on Powder Pink cardstock and cut with the heart shaped framelit
- Sponge Rich Razzleberry ink around the stamped image
- Attach both the heart and it’s negative image to the opposite sides of the front of your card and be sure they nestle together nicely in the centre your card.
- Embellish with a tiny bow made from the Love Mini Tinsel Trim Combo pack.
Here’s the list of products I used to make my card today…