Today I have fun Masculine card to share with you. I love creating masculine cards. They are sometimes a challenge but Stampin up! makes it easy with the new suite of products in the Occasions Catalogue. The Suite is called "Classic Garage' and it starts on page 42.
Here's a look at the front of my card…
A view from the top…
You can see from the top that this card has 3 panels. It's super easy to create and you get 2 from one piece of 8 1/2x 11 cardstock.
- Cut Real red cardstock 41/4 x 11 inches
- Score at 2 3/4", 4 1/4", 7 1/4" and 8 1/2" to make the 3 "panels
- Front Panel: Cut a piece of Classic Garage DSP 4 x 4 " square and attach to the front panel.
- Attach a large whisper white Stitched Oval die cut and a Fussy Cut image of the car. Color with Dark Red Stampin Blends marker
- Stamp Happy Birthday from Itty Bitty Greetings on whisper white card stock and cut using Garage Gear Thinlit dies. Cut an additional piece of scrap Real Red Cardstock and layer together and attach to card front with Stampin dimensionals
- Middle Panel: Cut a piece of Basic Gray Cardstock 4 x 4 " square and emboss using Big Shot Embossing Matts and the Garage Gear Thinlit dies.
- Attach this basic Gray piece to the second panel space.
- Cut the large gear die using silver foil and attach tp the middle layer. Stamp the greeting in Real Red on a scrap of whisper white Cardstock and use the triple banner punch to make the banner shape. Attach with Stampin dimensionals
- Last Panel: Cut a piece of whisper white cardstock 2 1/4 x 4"
- Attach a s 3/4" strip of DSP to the right side of the whisper white cardstock
- Stamp greetings form itty Bitty Greetings
- Attach to the last panel.
Here's how the card looks flattened out..
The middel panel…
The last panel…
Get these fun supplies for yourself!!
To order any of the products you see today, please just click HERE or just click any item below to get started. If your order is under $200, please enter the following host code at the checkout so I can send you a free gift! If you go over $200, you will not need this code as you can go ahead and pick your favourite items as your Stampin rewards that will arrive with your order! Sweet! But… I will still send you a gift as a Thank you! Double bonus!!
January Hostess Code:
Here's a look at the products I used on my cards today…