Today for my Facebook Friday Live I showcased another great stamp set that you can get for free with a $60 purchase! This card uses the set called Home to Roost and it's a pop up card! I haven't done a card like this for a while and it was fun to demonstrate this one live on my facebook page. Did you know that I go live on my Facebook group every Friday at 1:00pm Mountain Standard time?
you can check it out on my page HERE
You should join me! I do 2 prize draws every week for those who share my video and comment "Share" in the comments.
Here's a look at the pop up card…
A side view…
It lays nice and flat for placement in the envelope…
Here are the measurements in case you'd like to make one of your own:
- Night of Navy Cardstock Cut at 4 ¼" x 11"
- Score at 1", 2 ¾", 3 ¾", 5½", 7 ¼", 8 ¼" and 10"
- Use the paper trimmer to Cut a 3 ½" slit in the centre of the 5½" score line (watch the video to see more instruction on this part)
- Early Espresso 5½" x 3"
- Whisper white 5 ¼" x 2 ¾"
- A piece of Wood Textures DSP 5 ¼" x 2 ¾"
- Large whisper white Stitched circle (from the Stitched Shapes framelits Dies)
- 3" night of navy circle (from the Layering Circles framelits Dies)
- Medium whisper white Stitched oval (from the Stitched Shapes framelits Dies)
Here's a list of the supplies I used to make this project. Just click on any image to see it larger and with more information in my online store
Thanks for checking my blog today! Be sure to subscribe on the right side bar of my blog here so you can get notified of all my posts!
Have a wonderful day!!