Today on my Facebook live video, I featured this Box Card. I have been wanting to create this card for quite a long time and I love how it turned out.
Here’s the link to my video from today…
Here’s the side view that shows how it opens into the box shape. It’s hard to believe that this card folds flat and fits into a normal size (A2) medium envelope. You can easily put a gift card or a small gift inside this card.
Below are the measurements for this card: (please see the video for instructions on how to make this card)
- Card base – Real Red- 8 1/2 x 10″, scored on the 10″ side at 2″, 3 1/2″, 6 1/2″, and 8″ Turn the cardstock to the 8 1/2″ side and score at 1 1/2″ and 7″
- Refer to the video for the diagonal scoring instructions.
- Side Panels – Basic Black – 1 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ (2 pieces)
- DSP layers – (Black plaid pattern) – 1 5/8″ x 5 1/8″ (2 pieces)
- Basic white inside layer – 2 3/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Circle die cut and co-ordinating Real red Scallop circle die cut – (For the front greeting)
Here’s a look at the card when it’s closed. I absolutely love all the fun little die cuts from the What’s Cookin’ bundle. Check out the embossed texture on the wooden cutting board.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!