Today I’m sharing my Fun Fold Friday card from my Facebook live video this morning. Today was another Fun Fold Friday and I had a blast making this Pop Out swing Card.
Here’s a look at the card when it’s closed…
Here’s the link to my live video from my Facebook page:
Here are the cardstock and DSP measurements for this card:
- Thick Basic White- 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
Other Cardstock pieces:
- Basic White (Inside Layer) – 5 v1/4 x 6″ scored along the 6″ side at 2″ and 4″
- Two small strips of Basic white measuring 1/2′ x 3 3/4″ scored at 2″
- Front Layer (Blushing Bride snowflakes pattern) 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Inside panels Holly Leaf pattern 1 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
Here’s the card just slightly opened. You can see the beginning of the “Pop out” Feature fo this card.
Here’s a look from the top …
This card actually comes together pretty quick once you have the die cuts done. Please refer to the video for complete assembly instructions. Here’s a look at the inside with the three folding panels…
In the photo below, I’m showing the two little “bridges” that are used to secure the inside of the card.
The Whimsical trees Bundle is quickly becoming a favourite of mine! I love all the amazing dies and the Speciality Designer series paper is absolutely stunning! Click on the photos below to see a closer look of the products used on this card.
Wishing you a fantastic weekend ahead!