Happy Friday! Check out today’s Fun Fold card video replay!
I had so much fun demonstrating this Fun Fold on my Facebook live video today! Its a “Slide and pop-up card”
Here are the measurements for this card:
- 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2 Bumblebee cardstock (Card base)
- 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2 Basic White cardstock (back of the card)
- 3″ x 4 3/4″ Basic White cardstock ( Slider part)
- 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ Basic white (for the image )
- 2 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ BumbleBee DSP (layer behind the sunflower image)
- scrap Basic white cardstock (to stamp and die cut the sunflower)
***Please refer to the video above for the instructions of how to cut, score and assemble this card.
Here’s a look at the side view and a view from the top…
I also made one using Magenta Madness.
Both of these colors are a part of the retiring 2020-2022 Incolor collection. These colors are only available until the end of April, so it’s a good idea to stock up on all the re-inkers, cardstock and other co-ordinating embellishments and DSP packs.
Click the graphic below to get started on your online order. If you live in Canada and you spend over $50 with me using this host code in March, you will receive one of my handmade Thank you cards and a surprise embellishment package in the mail .
below you can see all of the products I used on these fun cards: