Today I am sharing my “message in a bottle” double triangle flap card. I had so much fun making this card
- Card Base: Crumb Cake cardstock full sheet 8 1/2″ x 11″, scored at 4-1/4 all the way down the long side, turn and score at 5 1/2″ across the short side (see video link below for cutting instructions)
- Basic White inside layer: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Abstract beauty Designer series paper (two pieces) each cut at 4″ x 5 1/4″ and cut diagonally to make 4 triangles.
- Brushstroke 12″ x 12″ specialty paper (two pieces – one in the blushing bride color and the other in soft succulent – each cut at 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic White scrap – for punching the bottle punch
- Crumb Cake scrap – for curling and tying the bottle message
Here’s the youtube link for the Facebook live replay showing all the details on how to assemble this card:
So many fun products showcased in this video!
If you live in Canada, I would be thrilled if you shop with me!
I will send you my monthly gift in the mail and a hand stamped card as a sincere thank you!
I appreciate you!
Here’s a list of all the amazing products used on this card: Click on any of these links and they will take you to my online store where you can purchase from the comfort of your home anytime of day!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!
It would make my heart so happy to hear from you! Please leave me a comment and make my day!
Sending you big hugs,