Today, I have a fun card to share with you using the amazing new Cup of Tea bundle from the Annual Catalogue. I’m playing along with this week’s TGIF challenge. Head over to their blogpost to see all the inspiration for this fun challenge. #tgifc370
This week, the challenge is to use frames. Such a great challenge!
Here’s my interpretation of this challenge. I am in love with the new Fabulous Frames dies. They have so many amazing shapes that can be used for both Card making and scrapbooking
I sponged Soft Suede on the edges of the crumb cake frame to add a little more texture.
Here are the measurements for this card:
- Thick Basic white card base- 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
- Crumb cake cardstock – 4″ x 5 1/4″ – for die cutting both the large frame and the photo corners
- Sweet Sorbet – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic white – 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
- Petal pink dsp layer – 1″ x 4 1/2″
- Basic white scrap for die cutting the little tea bag
- 3″ x 3″ scrap of dsp for cutting the Tea cup
This is am amazing product bundle! If you live in Canada and you shop with me in the month of June and spend over $60, I will send you my handmade Thank you card and a package of Champagne Rhinestones.
Here are the products I used on my card today. When you click any of the photos below, you will head over to my online store where you can order from the comfort of your home , anywhere across Canada. Thank you for shopping with me