I have a fun fold card that’s a FREE Standing Easel card with a gift card holder tucked away inside.
I love a fun Fold card that includes a spot to place a gift card, a bill of cash or even a personal cheque. You can use this pocket for anything you wish really.
I especially love this design because the square focal point at the front is the anchor that hold this card together. It’s such a fun element to this card.
Here’s a graphic showing the measurements of the DSP:
The cardstock measurements for this card are as follows:
- Pacific point Cardstock base – 4-1/4 x 11, score at 2-3/4″ and 5-1/2″ and fold to form the Card Base
- Cut a second piece of Pacific Point Cardstock to 3-1/2 x 9″ and score at 4-1/2″ (this piece gets adhered to the inside top panel of the Pacific Point Card base)
- Basic white Cardstock – two pieces measuring 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ each
- Scrap Balmy Blue Cardstock and Scrap Basic white cardstock for the stitched square die cuts
- Scrap Poppy parade, Garden Green and Soft Suede cardstock for the extra die cuts on the front focal panel
Here’s a look at the Die cuts I used to make this card
I hope you like this fun Fold easel card!
This card design will be a part of my online class! I am so excited about this online class that includes the entire Gnomes suite.
Below you can see a list of the products I used to make this card. If your order is under $200 please use the host code in the graphic below. If you exceed $200, theres no need to use the hostcode as you can select your FREE Stampin rewards right at the checkout .
Have fun shopping!!