I had so much fun making these adorable little treat boxes! I recently attended an online Convention with Ronda Wade and these were designed by Erica Cerwin. I am so in love this little camper die from the Tree Lots dies! I have been creating with it all week on my facebook live videos!
Here’s a look at the two parts separately. It ‘s a little box with a fold down lid and a fun little belly band that slides on and off. I love belly bands because you don’t have to tear open anything to get into the package contents and the container can easily be reused to pass on the joy to another person. 🙂
Here are the measurements for this box:
- Real Red Card stock – 3 5/8″ x 7 3/4″ Score the long side at 2-1/2″, 3 1/8″, 5 5/8″ and 6 1/4″
DSP (Silver & Gold DSP (SAB)
- Silver Stripes pattern – 1 3/8″ x 2 1/4″ for the flap
- Silver Dots Pattern – 2 3/8″ x 2 1/4″ for the bottom front panel of the box
- Cut an adhere a 3/4″ x 2″ piece of vellum behind the windows of the camper
- Cut a Basic white cardstock layer 1″ x 7 1/2″ and wrap around the box and adhere end over end
- Cut a 2″ circle from Kraft cardstock
Below is a list of the items I used to make this fun project. If you click on any of the pictures below, you will be directed to my online store where you can grab all of these items. Don’t forget, every $60 increment for your order, gets you a FREE Level one Sale A Bration item of your choice! When your order hits $120, you will qualify for a level 2 item!
So many Choices! Have fun shopping!
Thank you for visiting my blog today!!