Check out today’s facebook live replay!
I love to play along with the Global Design project Challenge each week and this week, it’s Sketch Challenge #GDP386. Check it out…
I decided to use the beautiful By The Bay Suite Collection for my card today. Such a gorgeous suite and I’m so thrilled that it’s back in stock.
Here’s a look at the inside…
Here are the measurements for this card:
- Cardbase: Sahara Sand: 8-1/2 x 11″ scored at 4-1/4″
- Sahara Sand Cardstock:
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ scored using the Seashells 3-D Embossing folder
- 4″ x 1-1/2″ cut on the middle using the long die form the Seaside Bay dies and stamped with the sand stamp using Sahara Sand ink
- Petal Pink Cardstock:
- 2-5/8″ x 1- 7/8″ (2 pieces)
- By The Bay Specialty DSP:
- 2-1/2″ x 1 3/4″ (2 pieces)
- Basic White Cardstock:
- Scrap Basic white for the greeting die cutting using the banner from Stylish Shapes dies
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ White for the inside
- Scrap Pearlescent 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper:
- 2″ square for cutting two small Sea shells
This card was so much fun to make! I just want to keep making more 🙂
Here’s a look at the products I used to make this card. Just click on any of the products below to be directed to my online store where you can place your order from anywhere across Canada.
Love all your cards made with this set this week.